Men's Softball LEAGUE
DEADLINE: Friday, May 6, 2016
Team Fee: $675 - covers a roster of up to 16 players.
Players in excess of 16 on the roster will be charged a player fee of
$24 per resident $30 per non-resident
Registration for the 2016 Men's Softball League season is now being accepted at Salem City Hall through Friday, May 6. Completed rosters (name, street address, city, phone number) must be turned in and team fee ($675) paid at the time of registration. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHECK FROM YOUR SPONSOR, you must have a signed letter from them, on their letterhead, stating that the sponsor wishes to be billed for the team fee.
**Teams not registered by the May 6 deadline will not be guaranteed acceptance into the league.
- Season play begins Monday, May 23. Schedules will be mailed out no later than May 13.
- This year there will be one league.
- If your team is unable to play on Tuesday/Thrusday or Monday/Wednesday, please write this information on the top of your roster. Also, make note of any days that you may not be able to play early or late games. Although, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate you, we will make every effort to do so.
- Teams may be scheduled for double headers during the regular season.
- Rainouts will be played in the first available time slot.
- No suggestive wording or quotes will be allowed on team shirts.
FYI: Jimmy Planitz's website of softball stats, etc.
is NOT a City of Salem Recreation Department website
or affiliated with the City of Salem Recreation Department in any way.